In Milford, New Jersey, a homeowner suffered from a pipe break in the bathroom of their finished basement that caused the ceiling to collapse. The insulation in the walls and ceiling were soaked, and there was standing water affecting the ceramic floor and carpeting. Additionally, mold was visible throughout the walls due to a previous leak that occurred from the hot water heater. As soon as the customer noticed the damage, Northeast Power Dry received a call to resolve the situation. The basement living room, bathroom, garage, and laundry room were all affected. When project manager, Christopher Penrose, arrived at the home, he inspected the damage and removed all unsalvageable materials. Technicians then installed 15 air movers, 3 dehumidifiers, and 1 air scrubber to dry the home. The drying process was complete within 5 days.