A home in Kendall Park, New Jersey suffered from a hot water heater valve leak that led to a build up of mold in the connecting wall area. When the project manager, Scott, arrived at the residence, he led the technicians to removing and disposing of the infected wall materials. The process required 1 dehumidifier and 1 air scrubber device.
This home in Butler, NJ experienced a roof leak that occured 6 weeks prior. Because of this, mold growth has developed in the home. After completing a mold test and evaluating the mold growth, our crew was able to successfully sanitize the affected areas and remove the mold.