Water Damage Restoration in South River, NJ
Northeast Power Dry is a leading provider of water damage restoration and repair in South River, NJ. We offer an extensive range of services for every solution you need after a water damage emergency.
We have a team of IICRC-certified professionals who is available 24/7 in the South River, NJ area and ready to restore your property to its original condition.
Water Damage Repair Services We Offer in South River, NJ
Our dedicated team performs top-notch services to restore damage caused by a water emergency and prevent expensive repairs in the future. We can offer personalized services for water emergencies, frozen and burst pipe repair, flooded basement cleanup, and more.
Heavy rainstorms, flooding, snowstorms, and freezing temperatures can cause water damage, but so can burst pipes, a leaking faucet, and a sewer backup.
For a prompt response and quality services, contact Northeast Power Dry for all your water damage restoration needs.
Here’s what sets our South River, NJ company apart:
- Licensed, experienced, professionally trained contractors
- Two-year workmanship warranty
- Up-front assessments
- Free moisture inspections
- Your health and safety is our priority
Water Removal Services
We utilize industry-leading water pumping and extraction equipment to provide high-quality water removal and restoration services for residential and commercial properties. Our services include removing water, cleaning, sanitizing, drying, and restoring all affected areas. This thorough process will reduce the risk of more damage occurring down the line. In addition to residential water removal, we also offer commercial water removal.
Mold Removal Services We Offer in South River, NJ
Mold can develop just 24-48 hours after a water damage emergency and puts the health of you and your family at risk. Slow leaks in plumbing pipes or appliances or leaks through roofs and siding can cause mold that you may not be aware of.
The mold remediation specialists at Northeast Power Dry are skilled at identifying mold before it’s visible and completely eliminating it from your home or business. Our team will conduct a mold inspection, determine the extent of the damage, remove contaminated materials, treat the affected area, and restore your property to its former condition. Our services include black mold removal, attic mold removal, bathroom mold removal, basement mold removal, and indoor humidity control.
Sewage Removal Services
Although all water damage emergencies require immediate attention, sewage water damage is something you never want to wait to address, even if it’s coming from the sink rather than the faucet. This water contains many harmful bacteria and contaminants, and the experienced team at Northeast Power Dry is prepared to remove all water and contaminated materials, clean the area with specialized equipment, including air scrubbers and dehumidifiers, provide mold remediation if necessary, and sanitize and deodorize all affected areas.
A sewage backup can be caused by:
- Solid flush: This is when there is a blockage in the waste line between a plumbing fixture and the main septic drain line, which typically occurs when a large or inappropriate object is flushed down the toilet.
- Structural damage: Sewage backup can occur when a waste pipe develops a crack, detaches from an adjacent pipe section, or is crushed because of building settlement.
- Root damage: The main drain line that connects the home to a septic tank or municipal sewer can be susceptible to clogging from tree roots, which naturally grow toward a moisture source and usually enter the sewer line through pipe joints.
- Sewer backup or surge: If a blockage occurs in a city sewage line, wastewater usually overflows at the lowest opening, which can be a sink or toilet in a home’s basement or lower level.
Frozen Pipes Water Damage Restoration
Freezing temperatures coupled with strong winds can cause pipes to expand and then burst. If this happens to you, turn to the emergency team at Northeast Power Dry. We will repair the damaged pipe, extract water using heavy-duty vacuums, and dry the area to prevent mold growth. To prevent this from happening again and causing flooding and the growth of mold and mildew, we can also inspect uninsulated pipes for freezing and thaw them.
Contact Us For Water Damage Restoration in South River, NJ
If you have experienced a water damage emergency in the South River, NJ area, you can rely on Northeast Power Dry for premium water removal, mold removal and remediation, sewage cleanup, and frozen pipes damage repair.
Comments are closed.